Thankfully, if my children are up at 4:00 AM in their beds laughing and making 'baby jaguar' sounds, the Internet is here to keep me company. In the days before laptops and cable how did insomniacs keep themselves entertained? I imagine that they all had really clean houses and were very well read.
I start my Microbiology class tonight and am looking forward to the infinite cootie supply that I will now be made aware of. If you think I'm a hand washer now... just wait. It's going to get freakishly clean again in the Baughman house. I feel it. :-) I started my online classes yesterday. Thank you again, Internet.
Sydney sat on her little potty last night (clothed) and watched the Elmo potty video. Today we will probably try the Easy Ups and see if we can't do our business in the actual potty. It will certainly be the highlight of August if she does. Molly wanted to try to sit on the potty and Sydney wouldn't let her. I imagine it will be a huge deterrent to Molly's efforts if, every time she sits on the potty, her sister throttles her. I believe we will be buying a second potty seat, post haste. Because really, wouldn't we all love to have our own toilet?
I really have no business being up at 4:00 AM so I think I'll try to get a couple more hours of sleep.
BTW... spell check wants to change "Baughman" to "Batman". That is pretty awesome. I can't wait to tell Michael. ;-)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really don't envy you potty training 2 at the same time. I am thought I would lose my mind with the 1. But Malie loves the Elmo Potty video. She usually goes about 5 times while it's on.
Post a Comment