I'm getting my BOB Duallie stroller tomorrow...(thanks mom) Yippee! It will make Stroller Strides so much better for the kids and a whole lot nicer for me.
For anyone who doesn't know, Molly went to the pulmonologist last week and he was so impressed with her. We are going to continue without meds unless something changes. He told me that she could participate in activites during RSV season and I'm excited and petrified. We've come so far in the last two years I'd like to stay out of the hospital while still giving her as many positive social experiences as possible. The great news? No RSV shots this year!! Lucky Ducky.
BTW... I am such a follower on this blog thing. Mindy did it first and Jenny does it and now I'm just going to ride on their coat tails :-)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment