Friday, September 12, 2008

7 Things To Do Before I Die...

Becky did this and hers was funnier but here are mine:

7 Things To Do Before I Die and Other Life Questions

7 Things to Do before I Die:
  1. Overcome my Diet Coke addiction
  2. Look hot
  3. Finish nursing school (word Becky!)
  4. Take a romantic Va-cay with my husband
  5. Take the fam to Disney World
  6. Complete an heirloom quality quilt
  7. Babysit my grandkids


7 THINGS I CAN DO
  1. Walk and chew gum
  2. Tell you that wearing thigh-high patent leather boots and a french maid outfit is comparable to the action potential of a neuron (don't ask. Becky can tell you the same thing)
  3. Give a wicked cool sales presentation
  4. Forget the punchline of a joke
  5. Make you think
  6. Act like a complete nerd (okay maybe I'm not acting)
  7. Love my kids to pieces

7 THINGS I CANNOT DO

  1. Watch movies where animals are in peril
  2. Understand why people don't EVACUATE ALREADY! (you know who you are Galveston residents)
  3. Stay organized
  4. Keep in touch with everyone I want to
  5. Stay out of Gymboree
  6. Convince my husband to plant a tree
  7. Stop being afraid of Molly getting sick


7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX

  1. Kind eyes
  2. Happy Smile
  3. Gives a great hug
  4. Sexy Jeans
  5. Believes we're a team
  6. Knows how smart I am ;-)
  7. Brave

7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN

  1. Seriously?
  2. Love you!
  3. Give that to Mommy
  4. Buddy! Shhhhhh!
  5. Let's go girls
  6. Eat your .......
  7. Give that to your sister!

7CELEBRITY ADMIRATION'S
  1. Sting
  2. Bono
  3. Angelina Jolie in do-gooder mode, not blood collecting mode
  4. Bob Hope
  5. Will Ferrell (the guy is frickin' hilarious)
  6. Samantha Bee (the daily show... has babies AND attends the RNC ... sweet)
  7. Gwen Stefani (She's just about the coolest chick on the planet)

7 FAVORITE FOODS

  1. Pizza
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Newcastle (it counts its got barley in it)
  4. McDonald's (no, I don't know why but it makes me happy)
  5. Steakhouse Baked Potatoes
  6. The tomatoes we used to eat at my Mimi's house / Shelbyville sweet corn. Yum!!
  7. The strawberries that grew at my grandma's in Bradbury

7 PEOPLE WHO NEED TO DO THIS

Whoever, but Mindy always comes up with funny answers.

2 comments:

Bex said...

k lovin' the new, new layout! AND your answers are to funny, that's why I like you so much. Iget you and you get me. peas in a pod!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I was sitting here with Ben and Aidan reading them your blogs! I miss you guys!!