Michael's mom has been visiting for the last couple of weeks and left us to return to Michigan today. :-( Sadness for us. No more cheerful visitor to greet the children after nap time. :-) But she left us with a plethora (yes El Guapo, a plethora) of noise making toys that are generating much family enjoyment. The kids are also learning to play the "toddler recorder" which is a whistle with three holes in it. Sadly they only know the one defalut note. No worries. I've got headphones. ;-)
I will post pictures soon of "Gammy's" visit.
Updates:
- Girls are starting dance lessons on Tuesday. That should be hilarious.
- We are going to "the big orange pumpkin patch" on Saturday with some friends and children in Minnie Mouse costumes so I'm sure adorable pictures are to follow.
- I turned 33 this week. Thank you everyone for your glad tidings and b-day shout-outs.
- Gymbucks redemption starts on Thursday, in case anyone cares.
- I got an A on my first Microbio. test... by the skin of my teeth.
- Michael scored a goal tonight at his hockey game (he just walked in and is very happy, sadly he hasn't seen that the Cowboys lost. I'm not telling him.)
- We went to church three weekends in a row. (Skipped this week though) and are really enjoying it! Looking forward to getting our family more involved.
Advice this week:
Don't eat the donuts just because they are there, you will feel sick.

3 comments:
Thank you oh wise one- I will pass on the donuts
How fun! I'm so excited that the girls are taking dance lessons. And congrats on your microbio test!
Are they the powdered sugar kind? 'Cause those are like crack. I an so happy you did great in micro!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! and that you turned 33! You go on 'wich your bad self!!! Can't wait for the pictures.
Post a Comment