Michael, Carrie, Sydney & Molly
OMG!!! They are so brave! I hate goats, with thieur weird eyes and their bullying ways. Never trust a goat. NEVER.
So cute!! And so brave! I love the costumes too. I need to take Malie to a pumpkin patch.
OMG!! that is soooo adorable!!! I love seeing the girls on video. I miss them so much!!! Give them both great big hugs from Grandma.
How cute!!!!! I love it!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMG!!! They are so brave! I hate goats, with thieur weird eyes and their bullying ways. Never trust a goat. NEVER.
So cute!! And so brave! I love the costumes too. I need to take Malie to a pumpkin patch.
OMG!! that is soooo adorable!!! I love seeing the girls on video. I miss them so much!!! Give them both great big hugs from Grandma.
How cute!!!!! I love it!!
Post a Comment