skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Baughman's
Michael, Carrie, Sydney & Molly
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Trick or Treat... smell my feet...
Howdy friends!
Here are some pics of the kiddos trick or treating. I'm sick sick sick and can't focus on typing so I'll post the pics and update later :-)
1 comment:
Heather Anderson
said...
Those are the prettiest mice I have ever seen!
November 5, 2008 at 10:30 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Happy Family
Our Sweet Girls
2 Years and Counting
My Blog List
Welcome to the Dahl House
Download Link komatsu 68e 88e series engine service manual Free eBooks PDF
5 years ago
Melissa&Malie
Anger
14 years ago
C'est Moi!
Dear Blog,
15 years ago
The Bagwell Family Blog
The arrival of Isabella Kennedy Bagwell
16 years ago
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(16)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(1)
Trick or Treat... smell my feet...
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
About Me
Carrie Baughman
McKinney, Texas
Sydney and Molly's mommy, Michael's wife, aspiring nursing student and all around happy girl.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Those are the prettiest mice I have ever seen!
Post a Comment